Hi! I’m Daniel. I have been working in Information Technology for several years, delivering projects within the Java ecosystem, primarily within the microservices environment. I am passionate about learning different technologies while gaining exposure to different domains. Over the years, I have integrated into different teams where I observed their working environments and coding practices using various technologies, which I want to share to advise developers to improve themselves and become exceptional engineers.
I am passionate about smart home devices in my spare time and spend time configuring them in my own home. I am always looking for the latest and greatest smart home gadgets. I love experimenting with different setups to find the perfect combination of devices to make your home as efficient and convenient as possible.
This is why I have started the tech4gods.com website to share my professional experience and passion with others.
Regarding software development, Tech4Gods will predominantly focus on the Java ecosystem with a strong steer into best practices when designing, creating, maintaining, and testing microservices. An important aspect of service communication protocols via messaging brokers includes typical problems, solutions, and considerations when passing around the information.
Regarding smart homes, Tech4Gods will share knowledge and insights with others interested in this exciting and rapidly evolving field. The website will cover a wide range of topics related to smart home technology, from in-depth reviews of the latest devices to tips and tricks for optimizing your home automation setup.
The mission statement
To literally help you recognize what a microservices architecture is really about and …
- Provide quality content that is concise and easy to understand and can be applied to solving real IT problems.
- Guiding to recognizing why microservices as architectural and organization approach improves speeds of development and scalability while being flexible.
- Demonstrate and evaluate key technologies essential for developing microservices while analyzing their suitability under particular circumstances.
To increase awareness about different smart home devices and the benefits they provide …
- Strive to provide our readers with the latest news, trends, and insights in the world of home automation, as well as practical tips and advice for optimizing their smart home setups.
- Empower and educate homeowners to create a more efficient, comfortable, and secure living environment through smart home technology.
- Help our readers save time, money, and energy while enhancing their overall quality of life through the power of smart home technology.”